Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break in Tokyo

So for spring break I went back to my host family's house in Chiba.  I had a wonderful time seeing them all again and revisiting my old home and town.

The week was pretty hectic; I had lots of old friends and new friend to see and things to do!

First, I went to Akihabara to nerd out in my favorite place in Tokyo.  Since my family has no interest in anime, this may have been my last time there.  Of course I bought many anime things.

The next day - Pokemon Center, where I completed my Pikachu kitchen set! *happy Lindsey*
When my friends wanted to go to Akihabara, I went with them after the Pokemon Center.  I was so glad I did.  I was able to find the .Hack game that I have been searching for a long time for.  Not only did I find the game, but I found a special edition box set of the game with art books and other goodies, all for less than the price of the game by itself at a different store! *bargain!*

I went to DisneySea again with some friends from Nagoya.  It was fun, but the romantic atmosphere there just made me miss my boo more than ever.  I hope to go to DisneyWorld with him someday.  :)

Then on Thursday I met my friend Masumi, it was so good to see her!  We went and saw the Lion King, which is amazing no matter what language it's in.  After that, we went to a huge onsen park, where we bathed, ate yummy food, and chatted the night away.

The following day I met my friend Hannah in Shibuya, where we had a few drinks at the bar, then hit up the karaoke.  It was a good time.

On Saturday I met my friend Haruna for lunch during her break from work.  I was so glad to see her again, she is such a sweet girl!  We took some fun pikura pictures and then said our goodbyes.  Thankfully I will be in Tokyo one more time, so hopefully I will be able to see everyone again!

Now I am back in Nagoya, ready to get this semester done so I can return to Tokyo and welcome my family to Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment