Friday, October 12, 2012

Akihabara: Anime Paradise

So I went to Akihabara for the first time last night. and I was in heaven.

The beautiful city lights flashing anime on giant TV screens, stores packed with anything anime my little heart could desire.

And the coffee I had at the cafe was also very good.

I actually got into a bit of trouble in the anime store I was shopping in.

You see the store is 7 stories tall, and each floor had its own cashier station.

I merely thought this was for the convenience of the costumer to pay on any floor they wanted.

But as I got to the top floor, carrying everything I picked up from all the previous floors, a man pointed a sign to me saying that you must pay for any goods you pick up on the respective floor you got it from.

This doesn't make any sense to me! if I did that I would have to carry so many annoying little bags instead of the nice big one I got at the end!  Also, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME SOONER?

I love Japan, but man it can be frustrating at times.

But I had a great time. and now I know the rules. They really need to make that sign bigger. Why would I look at it amongst all of the beautiful anime goods before me??

No comments:

Post a Comment