Friday, September 14, 2012

The Most Badass Cat in the World

Let me just say that today I experienced my first earthquake! it woke me up at 3 AM this morning and it was a 5.2 magnitude, so it wasn't dangerous but the shaking was annoying, lol

And today I walked my host family's dog, Choco, and apparently their cat Marie, walks with Choco.

So the cat tagged along, and she was lagging behind....when another dog approached her. I was pretty far away from her at that time, but all of a sudden I hear a loud cry and a dog running and whining with its tail between its legs. And Marie was attacking it!

She launched into the air and smacked that dog's face! The dog owner had to shoo her away!

Many spectators watched and laughed, while I quietly kept walking like I wasn't associated with that cat.

But then she caught back up with us later, and we all walked home.

An interesting day.

4 comments:

  1. Cats are Awesome! Lol
    Did you do the earthquake dance? Were you shaking or just the earth? Did anything fall?
    Just curious. :3
    Anyway I am glad you are Well and you have an Awesome cat to chill with. :)
    -Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are Awesome! Lol
    Did you do the earthquake dance? Were you shaking or just the earth? Did anything fall?
    Just curious. :3
    Anyway I am glad you are Well and you have an Awesome cat to chill with. :)
    -Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol no earthquake dance, I just grumbled and went back to sleep. Nope nothing fell, my house here is earthquake resistant so the foundation moves along with the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nananaana, that dog that they have has to be the boss, cause he can live with the cat without having to run away. he's got cajones!

    ReplyDelete